Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wash Day (=

Hey hunnibees!
Personal post time, awwww yeah (=

I'm trying to shorten wash day more and more and have nailed two key products that are essential to just that.
These two products are

As I Am Cleansing Pudding: OMG, I've been using this for awhile now and it is love! Such an effective cleaner and it doesn't leave my hair stripped (=
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle MOIST: This is what changed the whole game, this makes detangling a breeze. I'm going back for a million and the regular conditioner as well. <3

Sidenote: I use coconut oil to detangle as well.

If I ever feel like I have buildup from this and that the cleansing pudding wont be strong enough I use ORS Hairepair Invigorating Shampoo which cleanses without drying.

My hair brushed out post wash (I cant wait until all of my curls get to shoulder length)

Where do I go from there?
Twists, lots of them (if im not lazy or in a rush lol) I part my hair in 4 sections and do 5 twists for each section with cantu leave in and coconut oil andddd tadahhhh


A cute, shiny, defined twistout that I can wear for 2 weeks plus ( Because who on #teamthickhair wants to wash their hair every couple of days? Nononono)

Happy Wash Days, let the odds be ever in your favor!

<3 Hunni

6 comments:

  1. Seriously, you have perfect hair! I wish my hair was as lovely as yours :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish my hair was perfect lol yours is so purteh <3 and you have perfect skin so murr! xD Thanks though <3

      Delete
  2. Your hair is so gorgeous! My fav pic is the first though, the face you're making is too adorable lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankies Ash! lol thats the "I don't want to do this face" xD

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know right! Have you tried any of their other products?

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions