Tuesday, February 4, 2014

OOTD W/ Five Finger Tees

This was my OOTD this weekend (=



I have an obsession with cool tshirts and printed sweaters, unique pieces etc. So when Five Finger Tees gave me a chance to try a shirt out I was excited.

First off, the shirt feels so soft and amazing. Second it fits well! A medium fit perfectly, a nice relaxed, slim fit that didn't flatten certain *ahem* areas of my body like some shirts do. Third, that design! I love shirts where I can go out and wear them and don't see anyone wearing the same thing (=

They have plenty other designs like this cool Boba Fett tee!
And I forgot to mention the price if you (psh, more like when) you end up getting one...This for example is $11.99 and the site has free shipping for orders over 50.. so thats 4 shirts for $50?!
Frugal and unique=win!

If you check out the site tell me what tee was your fav!
Love,
Hunni

11 comments:

  1. I loved the Hello Kitty t-shirt. This is a nice blog and I will be ordering my shirt soon.thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They do have some awesome stuff,right?(=

      Delete
    2. Yes and I love comfortable shirts.... Since I live in Florida these shirts will be my summer staple.. Thanks again for the links.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I love that hair! come over to my blog, www.beneath-the-cellardoor.tk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your T-shirt rocks! Love your outfit and just followed you. Hope you also follow back. Hugs. Vanessa http://www.thegodwithinu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this t-shirt, you're absolutely gorgeous and I'm in love with your hair! Had to follow your blog, it's adorable xx

    http://allthingssimplysimple.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! Your blog is awesome as well (= Def following back<3

      Delete
  5. What's not to love with the graphic shirts? Hello Kitty looked cute and bad-ass at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?haha
      I do need a girly wardrobe though.

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions