Monday, February 10, 2014

Sasa Mini Haul!!

 Hey Hunnibees!
I recently recieved my small order from Sasa which is an awesome Asian beauty and health care store based in Hong Kong. Sasa offers a wide selection of beauty products from around Asia and usually has deals on free shipping for a minimum of $29 spent! Good deal, eh?


   I was so excited when I got the package, ah pink product is so cute- I can't deny that! 
So lets see exactly what we have here...


Ohhh pretty! (=
What I bought ( with links ^_^)

My total was $35 even, I thought this was an awesome deal for all that I was ordering!
Sasa typically has a sale for certain facial masks so I paid $12.40 instead of $16 for two of the Kuan Yuan Lian masks.


The packaging was so pretty! Even the characters on the box that you see in the second picture <3
I haven't began using this mask but I bought three mask packs to see the long term effects it will have on my skin. I have 27 in total so I have 6 weeks+ of use!

This is the VOV Daily Fresh Mini Pack in Honey Lemon, yes, I had to get something with honey in it (=. I plan on using this tonight actually.

I already have used the Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mist three times over and love it <3
I will be doing a review for each of these products, just have to figure out if I should do an initial review and final or just one review after testing everything out.

(P.S Theyre having a Free Shipping deal for just $19 right now!)

What do you all think?
and
What are your favorite skincare products? 
<3


4 comments:

  1. The packaging is definitely cute! I can't wait to see your reviews. I always fear skin care goodies due to sensitive skin. Especially for my face. I may have to check em out to see if it'd be ok ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!! I hope it works substantially, either way its fun to pamper yourself! totally understand that >.< I have acne so that deters me from getting alot of things, but I try to look up reviews first to see if its made anyone break out etc (: Also your skin looks awesome

      Delete
  2. Awww, the packaging is sooo adorable! I love your cute bee-themed pictures, too! Looks like you got some good stuff here Hunni. Please post an update of the results, I'd love to hear your thoughts on these products, xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! Thanks Cristi, trying to make it a theme..need to get more backgrounds and such (=. I shall, it'll be awhile though unless I do an initial review as well..what do you think? (=

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions