Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Review: BA★STAR Makeup!

Hey hunnibees!
It's been a while, eh?
School and such!

Anywho's on to the good stuff!

The awesomeness known as Brandbacker gave me the opportunity to review an eyeshadow palette by BASTAR Pro Makeup! ***I received this palette from BASTAR Pro Makeup free of charge in return for my honest review***

BrandBacker is another W.O.M site, but I'm still new. This is my first campaign with them and I was super excited.<3 I had already seen BASTAR Makeup before so was excited, I had seen reviews on their red lip pencil and it looked aBA STAR Pro Makeup!mazing so I couldn't wait to try their eyeshadow!
 
I received their spicy natural palette which had many pretty colors
shimmery beige, copper, brown,purple and yellow
This second pic is their primer, which was awesome! It wasn't sticky and didn't feel tacky like some eye primers.


My favorite colors in the pallete were the purple and yellow, super pretty and looked great against my skin tone (:. 
As for the brush I used the fanned brush to apply all over the lid and the other side for inner creases and creasing.

I highly recommend the palettes (especially the super cute tropical one, ughhh want!), cute colors for a great price($8.75!) 

I didn't get great pics of the makeup on me because of lighting, but i'll add some to this post later on, or do a mini tutorial <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions