I'm back with a review i've been looking forward to, thanks to Beauty By Shea I was able to try out 100% raw organic unrefined shea butter.
This was new for me as I had never used shea butter, surprising right? (except trying my sisters on my skin once.)
Shea butter has numerous benefits and has a great mix of emollients with Vitamins A, E, F & K.
- Natural SPF, great for skin and hair protection from UV rays
- Great for irritated skin and scalp problems, whether your scalp is itchy or you have dandruff (shea absorbs into the scalp and doesn't clog your pores)
- Amazing sealant to lock in moisture and produce softening effects
- Natural heat protectant ( can't wait to try it next time I straighten my hair.)
There's so many uses for shea butter that it's pretty much an all around great product
- Caring for your cuticles
- Lip balm for soft, moisturized lips
- Healing of scars
- Eyelash/Eyebrow growth
- Helps to lay down edges
- And much more! (=
I recently used the shea butter for a twistout instead of my usual coconut oil and must I say...I LOVE IT. The shea butter gave a natural stretch to my twistout and the shine was gorgeous. This will definitely become a staple to my twistouts.
(Pics After the Jump!)