Monday, August 25, 2014

Esutra's Golden Flaxseed Review



Hey hunnibees!
I've always wanted to try out flax seed and I finally had the chance to review some (=
These flaxseeds are by the company Esutra's (this company has amazing stuff by the way)





























Also the flaxseeds are so pretty, this picture does no justice. If you haven't heard much about flax seeds here are some benefits:
  •   source of Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and lignans that exhibit a number of properties that are essential to good health.
  • Fights Heart Disease, High Cholesterol
  • Fights Cancer, Diabetes, Constipation
  • Is a Brain food and helps with ADHD + Memory Loss
  • Anti-Inflammatory -Helps decrease inflammation
  • Helps with Weight Loss
  • Great for PMS + menopausal symptoms -including Hot flashes
To yield these great benefits you should grind the flaxseed, but, alas I haven't been able to grind them. I've ate them sprinkled on salad but you wont get the true benefits without it being ground down. Luckily there has been something i've been wanting to try forever..FLAXSEED GEL.

Hair Benefits:
  • Encourages hair growth
  • Supple, moisturized, shiny hair
  • Low price for lots of product yield
  • Nourishing for the hair 
  • Great definition without the crunchy feeling

You'll be seeing my post on the hair gel soon, stay tuned.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hunni,
    I was nominated for The Sunflower Blogger Award, and I have nominated you! Feel free to make your own post, or not lol whatever fits your fancy :3
    http://ajstarfish.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-sunflower-blogger-award.html#comments

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions