Monday, August 18, 2014

Canvas HQ Review

Hey Hunnibees!
If you know me you know I love drawing whether it be by hand or by digital pen.
Lately I've had the chance to review a company called Canvas HQ's high quality digital prints
I chose one of my old digital pieces and it came out beautifully, vibrant and rich (=


The company also has great customer service and makes it more personal. I highly recommend their services whether you want your art work, family pictures, or wall art to add a spice to your room displayed.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions