Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hair Update (=

Hey Hunnibees!
I recently dyed my hair so I thought I'd share it with you all (=




I have dark hair and I dislike lifting it more than once every six months so I went for my usual brand Clairol Soy4Plex Pure White developer in 30 volume, previously i've used 40 and came out fine. But I decided to use 30 this time so that my hair that was previously dyed didn't become too damaged.








I always use Kaleidocolors whether I'm coloring my own hair or extensions. I typically use the purple but since I was using volume 30 I wanted to use this one because it lightens 5 levels instead of 4.






(Pictures of my hair after the jump!)






This was my hair after I washed the dye out and the second one is after I conditioned.
The color definitely wasn't as bright as I wanted and when it dried it became a dark plum and a pinkish red.
 This was my hair after I took out my first twist-out with the color in my hair.
I've received many compliments and questions on the color so i'm happy with it so far, very  unique and makes me stand out (=

Also, non-hair related, I finally won a brand challenge on Influenster
And of course
It was candy. Goshhhh lol. I'm just happy I won something, woooo! Airheads Bites Extremes (=
Until next time!
Love, 
Hunni

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions