Saturday, January 4, 2014

Jolly Voxbox Overview!

Hey Hunnibees!
I was so excited to get my second voxbox from influenster, especially around the holidays, it made it that much sweeter.
The Jolly VoxBox contained :
Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer 
NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow 
Ducklings Mini Roll
Puffs 
&&
Skinny Cow Candy

Everyone that knows me, knows the second to first thing I did after opening the box wassss? Dig into the candy, yes, yes I did. Surprisingly the candy tasted just like that other chocolate and peanut butter candy that everyone knows, but that I shall not name. But the fact that the candy was 130 calories in comparison to..okay i'll say it, Reese's somewhat more abundant amount of calories is pretty cool.

Next were the Puffs, perfect timing, because I had developed a bad cold before New Years, Ive been using these for my sniffles and all that jazz- while im in bed and on the go- much cuter than a ball of tissue, eh?

Recently I used the HD Color Trio (Which I will be doing a solo review on) and it was nice, very natural, good for an everyday look.
The Ducklings Mini Roll is cute, I plan to use it to make a cute makeup brush/ sketch pencil holder (=

As for the Rimmel Lip Lacquer, which I was most excited for, I ended up with a not so great color, but won't judge it upon that. I've seen reviews on other colors and it looks amazing, this color just wasn't for me. I'll try to layer it with other lippies though and use this as a finisher!

Love,
Hunni <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions