Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pure&Essential Minerals Morocco Argan Oil Restorative Hair Treatment Mask Review


                                     



This is the product, it comes in a cute jar..well I think it's cute! Its packed with a nice list of ingredients including: Certified Organic Argan Oil, Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Castor Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Organic Coconut Oil, and Organic Meadowfoam Oil (=

Pure&Essential Minerals Morocco Argan Oil Restorative Hair Treatment Mask:

- Penetrates hair shaft to restore essential moisture 
- Reconstructs and replenishes dull, weak, and damaged hair 
- Contains zero harsh chemicals, parabens, fragrances or artificial ingredients 
- Vegan certified, cruelty free



This was the product texture and feel was interesting...so much slip! It was so much of said slip that it fell over while I was doing my hair in the shower x). I'd say put the deep conditioner on outside of the shower if you're clumsy as I am. This could definitely use a pump top (=












Anyways on to my hair



This was my hair before, an old wash and go that I slept on..wooo >__>
Dry hair anyone? My hair soaks up moisture very fast sadly but that usually tells me when i'm supposed to wash my hair again...





Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. This was my hair with the product in it, very moist and juicy- it made my hair feel like all the possible adjectives you'd like for your hair to be...silky,buttery, smooth, lush!







This is my hair after...
I should have taken more pictures of my hair but I just wanted to go ahead and do it, but it made my curls feel awesome!


Curly hair holy grail? I think yes! Hopefully they have these available with pump tops soon because i'll definitely buy some (=


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions