Thursday, May 1, 2014

Natures Best Vitamin C Review ^__^

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Hello again hunnibees!
So this is yet another product from Tomoson and it was definitely a first for me.
I've never used any brightening serums like this before.



The Product States:
Clinically Tested and Proven to Stimulate Collagen, Reversing the Effects of Aging.
This is the Highest Quality Vitamin C Serum Available on the Market, Guaranteed to Work.
Our Serum will remove Toxins & create Collagen, Diminishing fine Lines & Wrinkles.
Organic Ingredients make this product Perfect for all Skin types, dry, oily, sensitive.
Manufactured in the U.S.A by our Top of the Line FDA Certified Cosmetic Lab.


This product was okay for awhile but ended up making me break out on the forehead- or it seemed as such. A week into using this product I had a breakout of small bumps from my forehead down to the side of my face. I have acne but have never in my life experienced this before so I considered it to be a reaction and stopped use of the product. 
I really wanted to love this product and since have used it for other areas of my body with no breakouts, so we shall see how that goes.
If you're not acne prone then i'd definitely try this product because serums are great for the skin and who doesn't want glowing skin- especially with summer right around the corner!
Love,
Hunni

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey chica! Thank you so much for opening me up to the world of tomoson! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haiiii (=
      No problem, it's awesome right? x)

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions