Thursday, May 22, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud soap and Dead Sea Salt soap Review (:

I have loved every Adovia facial product that I've tried and these two bars of awesomeness are even more. (=
Okay, so to get you guys an overview of each their is first the Dead Sea Mud Soap


  • Removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
  • Enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished
  • Contains a unique combination of Dead Sea minerals derived from Dead Sea Mud
  • 100% All Natural Moisturizing Soap
  • This soap has also been found effective at relieving acne.

This was the first facial soap I received from Adovia and I loved it, used it on my face and body and it kept my oil down to a minimum it also helped to shorten and minimize breakouts.

Their Dead Sea Salt Soap was great as well


  • Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
  • Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
  • Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
  • Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
  • Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser

This soap became my favorite over the Dead Sea Mud Soap because of how moisturizing it is, I switch up between both (using the Dead Sea Mud when i'm oily and the Dead Sea Salt when my skin is either feeling combination or in need of moisture). This soap leaves your skin baby soft and moisturized so I highly recommend it for people with dry skin. This soap has a nice smell but may be to strong for people sensitive to fragrances.

Both of these products had great ingredients as well (=
Dead Sea Mud Soap consists of: 80% Palm/ 20% Palm Kernel oil, Dead Sea Salts, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Deionized Water (Aqua), Natural extract (Fragrance)

Both products have an awesome lather and rinse off without that weird film that everyone hates!

Once again, Adovia just wins in the facial care department! 
I will be reviewing their facial scrub next, can't wait (=

If you'd like to try these products out for yourself here are the links
Dead Sea Mud Soap
Dead Sea Salt Soap




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions