Monday, October 28, 2013

Popsicle Lips (:

seperator photo: lace seperator bow_and_ruffles_banner_by_sanitydying-d566fa1_zps703ef1a9.png

Hey guys!
Hows everyone been?
I decided to finally do a makeup tutorial post.
Now, i'm not anyone to ask for serious makeup advice-because I don't even wear makeup much unless its on lips or eyeliner! hahaa
But i've been doing my own version of popsicle lips forever, and it has gotten better since i've had my lip tint for months instead of just another lipstick.
I would always google tutorials but, I never saw any on people with my skin complexion :O
So I decided to take my spin on it without skin concealer( I don't own any anyway >.> lol)

Hope you enjoy ^___^



1. Put a lip balm on then apply pink matte lipstick
2. Apply red or dark pink tint on inner part of lips forming a half moon
3.Pat in tint to blend 
4. Add more lipstick around the edges of lips
5. Apply clear,nude, or pink lip gloss
6. Add more tint to your liking
All Done (=

~Products Used~
Carmex Lip Balm
Tony Moly Lip Tint in Cherry Pink
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp
NYC Big Bold Gloss in Pleasantly Plump Pink
Well, that's all! Hope you enjoy and try it out for yourself, I highly recommend all the products used <3
Do you have any versions that you've made your own?


Love,
Hunni 
kawaii gif photo: teddy gif mzmzmzmzmz.gif

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try this look, but I always feel as if I will look silly. But you pull it off quite nicely, bby girl. I guess I'll give it a go one of these days <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks ^___^ I think it would look amazing on you! Go for it (=

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions