Hows everyone been?
I decided to finally do a makeup tutorial post.
Now, i'm not anyone to ask for serious makeup advice-because I don't even wear makeup much unless its on lips or eyeliner! hahaa
But i've been doing my own version of popsicle lips forever, and it has gotten better since i've had my lip tint for months instead of just another lipstick.
I would always google tutorials but, I never saw any on people with my skin complexion :O
So I decided to take my spin on it without skin concealer( I don't own any anyway >.> lol)
Hope you enjoy ^___^
1. Put a lip balm on then apply pink matte lipstick
2. Apply red or dark pink tint on inner part of lips forming a half moon
3.Pat in tint to blend
4. Add more lipstick around the edges of lips
5. Apply clear,nude, or pink lip gloss
6. Add more tint to your liking
All Done (=
Carmex Lip Balm
Tony Moly Lip Tint in Cherry Pink
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp
NYC Big Bold Gloss in Pleasantly Plump Pink
Well, that's all! Hope you enjoy and try it out for yourself, I highly recommend all the products used <3
Do you have any versions that you've made your own?