Friday, November 1, 2013

October Samples (:

Well, October has ended so its about that time..
Sample Round Up : D


 1.)
 2.)
 3.)
 4.)
 5.)
 6.)
 7.)
 8.)
9.)

1.) Fit Me Foundation- I was super excited to try this out. I liked the feel of it(matte and creamy) but can't tell of coverage since none matched my skin tone.
2.)Juicy Couture Noir Perfume- This smelled amazing, a great choice for your first risque "sexy" perfume
3.) Pantene Age Defy Shampoo&Conditioner- This is another ill have to try out now that my hair is straightened!
4.)Gain Fireworks Scent Booster- Smells AMAZING! I would def buy these
5.) Cascade Platinum Packs- Haven't tried these yet, soon though (=
6.)Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel- This is perfect for any skin type, I have oily, acne prone skin and this gets all the oil off while leaving my skin moisturized
7.)Loreal Youth Code Texture Perfecter - They sent a whole weeks supply, so that's awesome (=. It feels velvety and goes on super smooth and doesn't just stay on top of your skin
8.)Bodycology Charming Apple Body Cream- I was looking foreward to this smelling super apple-y but it smelled more like pear. Still smelled good though (:
9.) Truvia sugar- This tasted amazing but  I don't know whether I should buy it or stick to regular sugar.

October was pretty okay, and I already have something awesome for november (=
Hope you enjoyed halloween.
Love, 
Hunni

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions