Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My First Pinch Me Box (=

It's been awhile since I posted last, eh?
Lots of projects and papers going on since this is the last couple weeks of school!
A couple days ago I got my first PinchMe box and was so excited
 First off, the box was so adorable! I mean my favorite color is blue, so they definitely so they definitely got me with that. Great design, simple and cute and I opened and found my samples of
Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Flex mascara w/lycra: This was amazing! Definitely on my favorites list and will purchase it after it runs out. I'm going to do a review on it soon (:
Hollywood Fashion Tape: Very good choice for larger busted ladies with smaller torsos. The annoying thing your shirt does, you know, the bubbling? That's gone with these (=

I loved my first box and ordered my second today and i'll just keep what I ordered a surprise until next time.
Overall Pinch Me is amazing, great design, great relationships with their customers and their popularity is  growing fast in the U.S

Make sure to join! And if you want any other sample opportunities comment and i'll let you know what I use (=

Have a great night hunnibees!


2 comments:

  1. Omg! I want a PinchMe Box!!
    It looks so cool, and you get to try samples!! And I can't wait to see the review about your new Scandal Eyes mascara. xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinch me is awesome!
    Each box has something interesting (=, the new samples come out next tuesday so you should def sign up.
    You should get influenster too, I can send an invite if you want ^__^.
    and hopefully I can get that done today later on.
    Love your blog (=

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions