Saturday, October 12, 2013

My First Influenster Voxbox: Varsity VoxBox (:

Hey guys! Been a while, eh? Well im back with something interesting.. I finally got my voxbox and was able to play around with some things!
So lets get to what goodies were in it!
A Kiss Nail Dress
A NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss<3 
Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash
Airheads Xtreme Bites (:
Tide PODS Detergent

So far I've tried out the NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss, which I received in Pleasantly Plump Pink. I'll definitely be reviewing this soon so look out for that (:
The clearisil superfruit wash smells delish and really leaves your skin feeling refreshed, not too drying at all. I would definitely purchase this product because its gentle enough for everyone to use (:
The airheads xtreme bites were yummy but different, I'm almost finished the whole bag so that's a good sign!
 I have yet to try the tide or nail dress but I will soon enough (:
 I have two more invites for influenster if you would like to be a member and recieve awesome stuff like this ^___^ Please be serious though since I only have two! <3

            


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions