Monday, September 22, 2014

Victoria's Secret Sport Review [Courtesy of Influenster]


Ahh, are these possibly two of my favorite things? Why, yes they are, thanks to Influenster I was able to review the new Incredible by Victoria's Secret Sports Bra! 
 I also got an amazing pair of VS Knockout tights and 25% off coupons to share with friends and family.<3


I flipped when the box came and my face lit up! The bra design is amazing and it has this cute back design that is really unique ( I'll probably add a picture of it here). 
The straps and material are comfy but sadly I got a 36 D instead of my usual 34 D/DD. I advise if you're getting one of their sports bra's that you go in for a fitting (=. I can't fully rate this since it wasn't my size but it held up well despite the fact, the only thing I would change is adding adjustable straps to this one! I'll decide if I want to break up with my sports bra once I try on an Incredible that is my size. All in all, I love cute workout clothes that actually function well so VS Sport is definitely on my list now. 
I will be wearing the sports bra under a shirt of course (too much up top right now lol.) I highly recommend you try their sports line for yourself.
Cute and fit for the win!

This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest.


2 comments:

  1. Your boobies are huge [sorry lol. Im a boobie girl] other than that you got an adorable bra!
    They said that you could go switch it out for your actual size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, its ok! It's hard to not notice >_<.
      Sadly I had taken the tag off already T.T

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions