Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Holidays Hunnibees!

Hey guys!
I can't believe its almost 2014, this year went by too fast!
Well..it seems every year after highschool goes by too fast,eh?

kawaii divider photo: Pink Lace Ribbon Divider 2hxuzq-1.gif
To begin with I got my last PinchMe box for the year, 
I loved the Clean&Clear Morning Burst Gel Moisturizer
It's reminds me of my Sana Hadanomy Collagen Cream!
The Suave Smoothing Lotion was nice,but a little too light for me-great for on the go use though
and Puffs are always nice and soft-great for winter sniffles (=

I finally eceived my Pond's BB cream.  This makes me think of Misha's BB cream, but just a tad too light for me! I prefer Olay's BB cream compared too this. Even with that, a great plus is that it is more moisturizing than Misha's BB in my opinion.


 On to this amazing chocolate, next to Wild Ophelia, Ghiradelli is my favorite. I hadn't tried this flavor before, but I went for it because it seemed like a great flavor combination. Now I loooove salted caramel even more and plan to make my own soon. (=
I helped my mom pick out this adorable kitty! Her name is Bella, and yes, she has a mustache print-how cute?! I love her already and was sad to say bye when I left my moms.
Lastly, since i'm on break i've been having more free time-of course. So im trying to pump out a couple drawings and this was my first. Going to do another tonight ^__^

kawaii divider photo: Pink Lace Ribbon Divider 2hxuzq-1.gif

I hope everyone had a great year!Any New Years resolutions?
I have plenty!
Love,
Hunni


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, Bella is a total cutie! I wish her and Diablo could have a little play date, lol. And I've never tried a BB cream before. I hear a lt about them, but what are they exactly? I'm really curious!!

    Btw I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, you can find more information here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg yessss, and you could wear your diablo outfit and Id wear one to match bella! That would be awesomesawce.lol
    BB creams are basically like tinted moisturizers with added benefits like moisturizing,anti aging, acne fighting, evening skin tone, etc. Nice and light and super natural (=. Not that you'd need one, your skin is perf.com.lol

    Where do you live anyway o.o,
    Aw, yayyy (= thank you ^_^

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions