Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel Review


Hey hunnibees! I've been busy with finals lately and wanted to try this product out for awhile so I could see longer term effects to report to you all (=

 "Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured natural based products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products that focus on natural ingredients".

 They have a collection of different facial care items including serums, oils, and peels. The one I chose to try was the Lactic Acid peel because its a great intro peel, more gentle than the other selections.
During my first session I was surprised by how quickly my skin tingled, I can't imagine how the other peels feel- I highly recommend this for beginners.

This helped me achieve more even skin and is helping fade dark spots.
I use this weekly now instead of the 4 weeks at a time since I have oily skin. If you have dry and or sensitive skin id advise their recommended 4 weeks at a time until you see how your own skin reacts to the peel.

Pros-
Glowy skin
Helps fade discoloration
Makes skin smoother- easier makeup application (=

I am looking forward to trying more peels from the company, especially their salicylic acid peel since I have acne.
I will do an update on this with before and after pictures when I finish the whole bottle, but my dark marks are definitely fading ^__^

Much love,
Hunni





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Heyy there! My name is megan, and I hate introductions